AI Generated Aww of the moth
- Added docs/psy/Nonviolent Communication.md
Nonviolent Communication (NVC) is an approach to communication based on principles of nonviolence. It is not a technique to end disagreements, but rather a method designed to increase empathy and improve the quality of life of those who utilize the method and the people around them.
Owncast is a self-hosted live video and web chat server for use with existing popular broadcasting software.
C++ knowledge base
Good Reads / Videos
- 2022-09-29 Here’s how one of Atlassian's critical services consistently gets above 99.9999% of availability - Atlassian Engineering
- 2022-10-08 How Ray Tracing Modern CGI Works And How To Do It 600x Faster - YouTube
Informative video about ray tracing in 3D graphics.
- 2022-10-04 The Illustrated Stable Diffusion – Jay Alammar – Visualizing machine learning one concept at a time.
AI image generation is the most recent AI capability blowing people’s minds (mine included). The ability to create striking visuals from text descriptions has a magical quality to it and points clearly to a shift in how humans create art. The release of Stable Diffusion is a clear milestone in this development because it made a high-performance model available to the masses (performance in terms of image quality, as well as speed and relatively low resource/memory requirements).
- 2022-10-08 js13kGames 2022 winners 🏆 The GitHub Blog
🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮 Amazing Games, I've played Dante, Soul Surf, DEAD AGAIN.
- 2022-10-03 webrcade/webrcade: Feed-driven gaming
- 2022-10-08 Jewish Calendar
About how the Jewish Calendar works.
- 2022-10-05 Kubernetes Hardening Guide
National Security Agency Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency Cybersecurity Technical Report Not exactly an X-File...
- 2022-10-08 Microsoft Typing Tutor
- 2022-09-23 1994: Are YOU Ready for the INTERNET? Tomorrow's World Retro Tech BBC Archive - YouTube
C# / .NET
Projects and Tools
- 2022-10-08 AykutSarac/jsoncrack.com: 🔮 Seamlessly visualize your JSON data instantly into graphs; paste, import or fetch!
- 2022-10-08 parvardegr/sharing: Sharing is a command-line tool to share directories and files from the CLI to iOS and Android devices without the need of an extra client app
very simple http based desktop/phone sharing tool
- 2022-10-05 42wim/matterbridge
bridge between mattermost, IRC, gitter, xmpp, slack, discord, telegram, rocketchat, twitch, ssh-chat, zulip, whatsapp, keybase, matrix, microsoft teams, nextcloud, mumble (go lang)
C++ Interactive tutorials
- 2022-10-03 Input/output with files
- 2022-10-03 Ask HN: Where can I find C++ by Example? Hacker News
my HN question
- https://cppinsights.io/ it's a must so you can investigate what gets generated by templates behind the scenes.
- http://eel.is/c++draft/ bookmark this, you will need it!
These two are very good beginner resources:
- 2022-10-08 Get Things Done with Emacs
How to organize your life with Emacs
- 2022-10-02 Configuring Emacs as a C/C++ IDE - LSP Mode - LSP support for Emacs
- 2022-10-02 emacs-config/init.el at master · oantolin/emacs-config
- 2022-10-02 Modernizing my Emacs Configuration Andrew Johnson
- 2022-10-02 Sacha Chua's Emacs configuration
- 2022-10-02 The Basics of Emacs Configuration - System Crafters
- 2022-10-02 C/C++ Development Environment for Emacs
- 2022-10-02 Emacs as a C++ IDE
- 2022-10-08 Penetration testing wireless keyboards: Are your devices vulnerable?
- PDF Penetration testing wireless keyboards
- 2022-10-08 Penetration testing wireless keyboards Hacker News
Summary of the results (page 137):
Protocol Sniffing Injection
Plexgear Yes Yes
Rapoo Yes Yes
Logitech No Yes
Corsair Yes Yes
iiglo Yes Yes
Exibel Yes Yes
Razer No No
- 2022-09-29 Why you should not use JWT
about challenging it is to log-out a user or validate that the user token has been disabled.
- 2022-10-05 x64 Cheat Sheet
Assembly language cheat sheet for x64 architecture